Bilstein B3 Front Spring - Single Unit
Following great success in full Bilstein coilover kits over the years, we now confidently stock the full range of replacement components, ranging from springs to full damper units and upper & lower bushings.
Over time, the components of your kit may have become worn due to simple day-to-day use, or even damaged due to unfortunate accidents. This will obviously require immediate action to get your van back on the road and handling at its best. Here is where we can help.
These Bilstein components are of the highest quality and receive nothing but praise from our customers. They really are the best money can buy offering the world famous Bilstein ride & build quality.
These are designed to be OEM replacements and are intended to replace the standard springs fitted when the car was new.
These B3's do have a slight performance advantage over the original springs. They are ideal to be used with the Bilstein B4 shock absorbers for if you are wanting to improve your suspension but keep the vehicle at its standard ride height.
By choosing BILSTEIN springs, you're backing an uncontested champion: a successful motor sports fitter and a leading original equipment manufacturer of automotive springs. The benefits of BILSTEIN B3 shock absorbers are:
- Innovative technical designs, such as Pigtail ends, Minibloc forms and central force design
- High-quality chrome vanadium or chrome silicone steel for an extremely high level of break resistance
- Seated after forming process to prevent heat losses
- Careful surface compression and coating for a long service life
- Uncompromising OEM quality
- The best possible production tolerances ensure that the coils fit inside one another with no contact
- Use of a premium tapered wire for optimum suspension characteristics
- Optimum, silent suspension on uneven ground and under heavy loads through barrel-type form
- Compensation of lateral forces occurring at the MacPherson strut on the front axle through curved form
- Targeted relief of the piston rod at the shock absorber
- Default Installation in ever more vehicles
VW T5 Transporter & Caravelle 2003 - 2009
VW T5.1 Transporter & Caravelle 2010 - 2015
VW T6 Transporter & Caravelle 2015 - 2019
Will NOT fit T6.1 Models due to changes in suspension components.
1x Bilstein B3 Front Spring
Supplied individually but we recommend replacing them as a pair.
Please Note - This listing is for a single Bilstein B3 Front Spring Only
Normal price £42.83 inc vatSpecial Offer, only £32.13 ex vat
Total: £38.56 inc Vat